After a mammoth packing session all the items that I announced earlier this month are now in stock. Prices are as follows:
- E.07 Gresley 8’6” light bogie subframe – £13 per pair
- E.101 BR coach bogie kit (light single and double bolster for Mk1 stock) – £26 per pair
- X.07 GER Y14 / LNER J15 loco chassis – £38
- X.08 GER S23 tender underframe – £13
- X.09 GER Z.14 tender underframe – £14
- X.10 GWR / BR(W) P22 ‘Herring’ ballast hopper – £34
As usual with Rumney Models products any springing wire is included. The BR coach bogies (E.101) and P22 hopper (X.10) also include all castings.
All these are included in the latest price list (September 2019) which is available to download via the ordering page.
The S23 and Z14 tender etches will be available in brass as standard but I have a limited number both frets in nickel silver which will be available for a surcharge. You will need to add £1.20 for the S.23 tender and £1.60 for the Z14 tender to the above prices. I also have 1 set of P22 hopper etches in nickel silver which are available for an additional £4.20. Nickel silver seems to be about 40% more expensive at the moment. They are available while stocks last. If you wish to order any of the above nickel silver frets by post please email first to check availability.
Finally a reminder that the following Miscellany Models products will be available from the Rumney Models stand at Scaleforum:
- Highland Railway/LMS/BR diagram 51 full brake – £48
- Fully sprung Fox coach bogies – £16
- MR/LMS/BR Diagram 530 passenger brake – £36
- NER/LNER/BR Diagram P7 hopper wagon detailing – £13.50
I look forward to seeing some of you at Scaleforum in a weeks time.