Orders can be placed by the following means:
- Old fashioned snail mail and cheque or postal order made payable to ‘Justin Newitt’ to the address below.
- Via email with payment via bank transfer. Bank account details will be supplied on submission of order.
- Via email with payment via Paypal. Please note that orders via Paypal will be subject to an additional charge of 4%. If you wish to pay via Paypal please email me first and I will send you an invoice. Overseas payments via Paypal will also be subject to cross border and currency conversion charges.
Payment must be made in full in Pounds Stirling. I do not have the facility to take payment via credit or debit cards.
I have stocks of most items so if I can fulfil orders immediately then of course I will do so, however not everything is always in stock. I plan on ordering etches on, or just after, the following dates over the next 12 months:
2018 16th April, 29th May, 1st July, 1st August, 1st September, 24th September, 19th November
2019 3rd January, 1st February, 5th March
Please be aware of this and bear it in mind when ordering. Items not in stock or available to order only will be delivered approximately 3 weeks after the next above date after receipt of order.
If you wish to check availability of items before you order then you can of course email me to do so.
Please use the price list (April 2018) and order form provided via the links below:
Postage and Packing
Postage prices are per order and are based on total order cost.
- For orders with a total goods value of no more than £40 please add £1.50
- For orders with a total goods value of over £40 please add £3
- Overseas postage is at cost and payment must be in Pounds Stirling. Enquire for details.
3 Warren Terrace