LMS/LNER/BR Gunpowder Vans
The kits are a mixed media affair, mainly in 3D printed resin (body, solebars, buffer housings, springs/axleboxes and brakegear) but with a sprung brass ‘under frame’, roof (for a prototypically thin look) and detailing parts along with a cast whitemetal vacuum cylinder (where appropriate). All variations in the LMS/LNE/BR Gunpowder vans with push rod brakegear are covered. Suitable axleboxes and buffer housings will be included but if you require something specific, please state when ordering.
The kits will be produced in small batches, please inquire via email for availability.
There is also a ‘brochure‘, just for fun, with more details and the prototype information.
- PC.55A – Unfitted Independent brake – RCH axleguards – LMS and LNER vans as built
- PC.55B – Unfitted Morton brake – BR axleguards – Early BR vans as built
- PC.55C – Morton vacuum brake – BR axleguards – Vans built new by BR with vacuum braking – lots 2544, 2689 & 2872 only
- PC.55D – Retrofitted Morton vacuum brake – RCH axleguards – LMS and LNER retrofitted vans
- PC.55E – Retrofitted Morton vacuum brake – BR axleguards – BR retrofitted vans
- PC.55F – Retrofitted Morton vacuum brake – BR axleguards – LMS and LNER retrofitted vans that have had their axleguards changed
The kits can be built in OO, EM and P4 and are £39 each.
They need to be sent small parcel so are subject to £2 postal surcharge. The surcharge applies only once per order, no matter how many kits are ordered.