All orders by email first to confirm stock. I am not taking payments for items that I don’t have in stock. Payments can be made by the following means:
- Old fashioned snail mail and cheque or postal order made payable to ‘Justin Newitt’ to the address below.
- Via email with payment via bank transfer. Bank account details will be supplied on submission of order.
- Via email with payment via Paypal. Please note that orders via Paypal will be subject to an additional charge of 4% for UK orders and 6% for overseas orders. If you wish to pay via Paypal please email me first and I will send you an invoice. Please do not send uninvoiced payments via Paypal!
Payment must be made in full in Pounds Stirling. I do not have the facility to take payment via credit or debit cards.
Please allow 28 days for delivery.
I am happy to take orders for items that are not in stock, but payment will not be asked for until I have the items. This excludes items in my special etches list where payment will still be needed before I order kits and I may ask for a deposit against large orders or large numbers of a single item.
I plan on ordering etches on, or just after, the following dates over the next 6 months:
2022 15th April, 1st June, 1st August
Items not in stock or in my special etches list should be in stock approximately 2 months after the next above date after receipt of order.
Please use the price list (March 2020) and order form (September 2020) provided via the links below:
Some previously available items have been withdrawn and some are now available by the sheet only. Those now available by the sheet only can be found in my Special Order List (December 2019) which can be downloaded via the link below:
Postage and Packing
Postage prices are per order and are based on total order cost.
Temporary Postage Rates
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic and the cancelation of exhibitions for the year I introduced new temporary postage rates for UK orders which will contiune for the time being. A lot of you would have had the opportunity to purchase from Rumney Models without having to pay for delivery and I still want people to have that opportunity. For UK orders the following rates will apply. Overseas orders will still be at cost.
- For orders with a goods total of no more than £20 please add £1.50
- For orders with a total goods value of over £20 – No charge
- Overseas postage is at cost and payment must be in Pounds Stirling. Enquire for details.
These prices will be reviewed when I release my next price list.
I will endeavour to maintain as efficient a service as possible but trips to the post office will be restricted to once a week, typically Monday or, more likely, Wednesday. Please bear bear in mind that services could also be delayed if there is a Coronavirus outbreak locally.
Rumney Models is a part time busines; “office hours” are currently Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Friday. Please bear this in mind when ordering or making enquiries.